I LOVE Food

 You may have been checking out some the many advertiser I have enlisted for this site and some make sense while others don't. 


Dog collars, sailboats and coffee all rank high on products that are synonymous with what most people think is my way of life. There was a time however, pretty recently, that I thought of giving up sailing and getting a job as a chef. 


I'm told I am pretty good cook and to be honest, I've always wanted to be one. As a little boy I dreamed of being a pizza maker and would love the time I got to make food for friends and family. 

But alas, I am just a sailor and writer. 


The good part though of running a website is I get to choose my ads and advertisers and you will notice if you look, that there are some great food producers who advertise on this site. Here are a few links that I think your should check out if you love food the way I LOVE food. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charcoal is King